Hello everyone. This is Trinity.
I surprised Lynn when I told her I wanted to be on her blog this week. I think her exact words were, “But you repel technology, Trin.”
That’s okay, I have my Jayden helping me.
I’m sneaking in a Sunday post to tell you about a little contest I’m going to run on Lynn’s blog this coming week.
The prize: $25.00 gift card to Barnes and Noble.
I’ve been to one of those stores once. They are a little confining for my taste, but then again, I rather enjoy the wide open spaces so I can spread my wings and take to the skies.
But I will save that for another post. Back to the contest.
It’s easy to enter. All you have to do is leave comments . . .
Starting tomorrow, there will be instructions at the end of each post on where you need to comment to be entered in the drawing. It will vary a bit each day, so be sure to read the entire post. I may even sneak in some opportunities for you to get extra entries.
But you will have to stay tuned to find out.
Let’s get all the rules out of the way now so I don’t have to keep posting them, okay?
1. One entry per person unless otherwise stated in the post.
2. Winner must reside in the US.
3. All the entries will be tallied up on Friday February 4th, 2011, and the winner will be announced on Saturday February 5th, 2011. The winner will have thirty days to contact Lynn to claim the prize (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Barnes and Noble did not provide this prize, nor is Barnes and Noble involved in this contest in any way. It’s just one of Lynn’s favorite places, so we picked it as the prize. It’s all in good fun.
5. If there is a tie. Names will be thrown in a hat and the winner drawn from that. *smile*
Good luck, everyone. I’m excited to spend the week with you. Lynn speaks so highly of her blog followers!
Have a great Sunday!