I found this on two sites I frequent: Camy Tang and Cheryl Wyatt. They are two great writers, so if you want to get to know them better, click on their names and check their sites out. They have really great blogs.
Anyway, I got a kick out of their posts and thought I’d spread it around. It’s fun. If you do it too, let me know, so I can come visit your site and learn more about you.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake. I hate the pine needles that you find in your carpet seven months after Christmas.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving Day weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas weekend.
5. Do you like eggnog? Oh yeah! It’s not Christmas without eggnog
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Gosh, I can’t remember. When I was 16 I got an art table (I used to draw)..that was way cool!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My hubby. We don’t do gifts for the rest of the famly. Just the little ones (nephews/nieces)
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email. I’d like to say it’s because I was going green, but it’s just because I’m a bit lazy.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t think of one at the moment.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF!!! OMG, that movie rules. It keeps me laughing long after it’s over. Especially the BURP part…”Did you hear that?”
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually only buy my sweet hubby a present or two…and it’s a weekend or two before Christmas.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep. Only a couple times. .
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies with a thick layer of frosting! Mmmmmm
15. Lights on the tree? Yes, Fav is WHITE..but this year we have green and red.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know!
17. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? No. Maybe a couple. Dancer and Prancer, Comet……
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. We have a red bow.
19. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Growing up it was open them ALL on Christmas EVE, then Santa’s stockings on Christmas Day. Now it’s one Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas Day.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It starts WAY TOO EARLY! I mean, really, Christmas in October now? Gimme a break.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? White lights, Gold Balls.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, mashed potatoes, Corn, Lefsa!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? A windbreaker for cold weather road biking.
24.Who is most likely to respond to this? Not sure if anyone will, it’s kinda long.
I’d love to know more about you guys and how you celebrate Christmas