So, when you read Violet Midnight someday, you’ll come to a part where my roommate—and best friend—Ava, declares a time of eating pizza and watching movies to try and “improve my mood.”
Can’t really tell you why I was upset…that’d give away too much.
Anyway, my roommie has the best intentions, really, but I hate it when she declares it movie and pizza time.
I don’t eat.
Or…well, you get the idea. Before all these weird changes happened to me I loved pizza. Chocolate, too. And to hang out with my best friends and watch movies, that was the life.
But not anymore.
So, I thought in honor of movies, comfort food, and good friends, I’d pick some chick-flicks and sappy movies for movie quotes today. Sorry if you’re a guy reading this, but maybe it’ll give you some ideas how to take care of your girl…think of it that way.
1. In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.
2. Your destiny can be your doom. Look at me and my Rick.
3. So there’s something else I wanna tell you. Right before everything went black, you wanna know the very last thing that entered my mind? You.
4. Mmm-hmm. Most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncin’ around in my head… but with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet.
5. I love you even when you’re sick and look disgusting.
6. I’m sorry, I didn’t know love had an expiration date.
7. You’re asking me out? That’s so cute! What’s your name again?
8. The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known.
Okay, leave your guesses in the comments…What’s one of your favorite sappy movies you like watch when you’re totally bummed out?