It’s been a while, so I figured we do a little movie quote time today!
- Okay, I don’t want to know nothing. I never saw you throw that gentleman off the balcony. All I care about is: are you happy with your haircut?
- I’m gonna kidnap him. I’m gonna kidnap the President of the United States.
- It’s a matter of professional integrity! No girl wants to marry a doctor who can’t tell if a man’s dead or not!
- Come with me if you want to live.
Give it a shot. We’ll post answers later today. If you have a fun quote you want to try and stump us with, leave it in the comments!
So, my hubby was watching the Olympic Trials for diving, so I thought it’d be fun to get some movie quotes related to swimming in some fashion….Wasn’t as easy as I thought it’d be.
Check these out:
1. “I’m telling you; his eyes were as black as the night in the pool today.”
2. “You know what you almost never see? Somebody heckling a diver.”
3. “Save the ones you can Jake. The rest, you’ve got to let go.”
4. “Oh I wish I could spend all day in the water instead of this place.”
So, what movies are you waiting to release this weekend? Who went to see BRAVE? I so want to see it.
I figured I’m going to be in Denver for RomCon so why not pick out some movie quotes associated with the Mile High City? See if you know any of these. . .
1. Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this… and totally redeem yourself!
2. C’mon! We’re all going to die, die standing up!
3. Some places are like people: some shine and some don’t.
4. Gravity’s a bitch, ain’t it?
Got any you want to share? Post them in the comments.
–>Stay tuned, I hear a rumor my character, Emma Martin, is hijacking the blog starting tomorrow. She’s usually got some mischief planned….
–>If you’re on Twitter, stay tuned to the hashtag #RomCon12 for all the fun happenings while we’re out in Denver hanging with awesome readers!! **can’t wait**
If you’ve been following this blog for any length of time, you’ve surely seen pictures of angels or some form of winged creatures.
I just love wings. So, I thought for today’s movie quotes it’d be fun to find some that have winged people as characters.
1. Gettin’ the cure so you can go back home to Mommy and Daddy?
2. I knew he’d send you Gabriel, you were always so eager to please him.
3. Hello, John. John, hello. You’re the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.
4. No injuries, 6360 battles.
And if you know of any movies with winged characters, do tell! I’m always looking for some movies to watch…