Since Halloween is coming up scary movies have taken over the TV networks…so I figured we’d do a scary movie version of movie quotes…
1. I dunno what the hell’s in there, but it’s weird and pissed off, whatever it is.
2. I just know that this is what happens when you don’t invite me in.
3. No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!
4. Some places are like people: some shine and some don’t.
Leave your guesses in the comments. If you have any quotes you want to try out on us, leave them, too, and we’ll see if we can guess them.
Have a super day!
Okay, break out your thinking caps for these. . . .the only hints I’ll give are the years….
1. I’m not Josie Grossie anymore! ((1999))
2. What? Think I got eyes in my butt? ((1988))
3. You can’t be the father and the brother! That’s the kind of thing that messes kids up! ((1998))
4. Great, or maybe we could go somewhere and just eat a bunch of caramels. ((1997))
Leave your guesses in the comments. . . Think you can stump me? Leave your quote in the comments and I’ll give it a guess.
I’m so excited for this movie to come out:
I’m a fan of Angelina Jolie, so I thought it’d be fun to do movie quotes a bit differently this week. . .
Can you guess which Angelina Jolie movie these quotes are from?
1. Let me guess, you’re one of those people who thinks everyone is who they say they are?
2. Happy endings are just stories that haven’t finished yet.
3. I want you to curve the bullet.
4. Everything lost is meant to be found. Don’t worry.
5. It’s everyone’s worst nightmare; you get into a cab and there’s some psycho from Jersey behind the wheel.
6. If I could have any job in the world I’d be a professional Cinderella.
Give it your best shot.
I’m curious, who are some of your favorite actors?
1. So, why do you call them ‘The Sons of Ipswich’? What are they, like a boy band?
2. Let us pray. Heavenly Father, please bless Chaz with game IMMEDIATELY.
3. Twinkies and wine? Oh, that’s real class, Jan.
4. Velcro. Next to the Walkman and tab it is the coolest invention of the 20th century!
Leave your guesses in the comments. . .
I’ll post answers later tonight.
Think you can stump us? Leave a quote in the comments and we’ll guess.