Thanks for sharing a bit of your lives with me this past week as we looked back at 2010. To narrow 365 days of living into the top five memorable things is difficult. I’m looking over this past year with a smile and looking forward with hope. Here’s to a great 2011, everyone.
But there’s one more day of this year left, and I’m dedicating it to the NUMBER one thing about 2010. . . . .
I know. You’re probably thinking I dipped into the New Year’s Eve punch bowl a bit early. . . but really, I didn’t. Most of you know Charlie & I have been married for fourteen years now, so you might be wondering how can I say he’s been the most memorable thing that happened to me this year since he’s with me every year. . .
1. It’s my blog, I can say whatever I want. *wink*
2. We got to travel to England and France together this past year. *Totally awesome experience!*
3. He’s been rock-solid through my stints of unemployment, encouraging me to “find a job that made me happy.” *Thanks honey!*
4. No one supports me more when it comes to my writing. *Tolerating all the late nights writing.*
5. He’s found a passion of his own that rivals my passion for writing: Triathlons. *His dedication is inspiring.*
So there, I can say my hubby has been the best thing about 2010, because it’s true!
What’s the best thing about your year?